Monday, October 29, 2012

This Is Why You Need A Travel Agent

We see it every time there is a natural disaster! People call me who I haven't heard from in years or clients call me about a friend and it is the same story. We can't get through to the airlines or Amtrak and we are now stuck because of the storm. There is almost nothing I can do for them except run a new ticket at the current price. I have no access to tickets I have not run. I can not change them, refund them or even see them.

My clients have all been moved to other flights or their reservations have been cancelled and refunded. They spend exactly as much time as it takes to call or email me.


You need someone in your corner when you travel! We save you time, money and pain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for This informative post.it is Wonderful tips.

President Cruise